- In-person individualized personal fitness training rates:
- - Monthly rate of $300 for 3 sessions a week. (Paid on 1st training session of month.)
- Monthly Rate of $225 for 2 sessions a week. (Paid on 1st training session of month.)- Three-Session rate of $85 (Paid at first paid session).
- Individual session rates of $30, paid per session.
- In-home group fitness rates vary according to how many people are in the group, but can be a substantial savings per person if you don't mind sharing me. For example, for a group of 4-5 the per-session rate is $60 for the whole group, which comes out to $12 to $15 per person. Each person pays their individual share for the entire upcoming month on the 1st training session of the month.
- Online personal training/coaching- $100/month (3-5 day Split and email access to me for ongoing tweaks, support, and guidance)
- Grocery store coaching and suggested meal plans- $50 for an in-person trip through the store (you will learn a LOT), $100 for store coaching AND a written suggested meal plan (This is included in my Health Coaching rates).
- Health Coaching: We will dig deep and get to the bottom of what your challenges are as well as WHY you are having them. Together we will come up with solutions to help improve your health and reach your goals. I meet with my health coach clients once a week. Rates are in addition to my personal training rates.
- $400 every three months, paid at the first paid session
- "Getting to know you session": This first in-person session is an evaluation which is always free. It allows you, the client (or group of clients), to make sure that you gel with me and like my style. (Which runs towards old-school. It's where I've seen the best results both personally and professionally.) It also allows me a chance to evaluate you and create a program that addresses your concerns and needs.
I strive to train my clients with dignity. I refuse to train you in a manner that would cause me embarrassment, were I the one being trained.